top of page

rockymountainecc.org Group

Public·8 members

Doing the Work Myself


I have a machine learning task in my computer science class, and I am finding it harder than I expected. I understand the topic when my teacher explains it, but starting the actual work is difficult. I even searched for do my Machine learning assignments, but I realized I need to learn how to solve these problems myself. How do you break a large machine learning task into smaller steps? What do you do when you understand the theory but cannot begin the practical part?

7 Views

The Doing the Work Myself post is relatable because understanding theory does not always make the practical first step obvious. I once knew the concepts from class but froze when faced with an empty coding notebook. I looked into pay someone to take my online course during a busy academic period, but writing down the problem and dividing it into tiny tasks helped me begin. Completing one small step gave me a clearer direction for the next.

편집됨

ROCKY MOUNTAIN REGION
OF THE ECUMENICAL CATHOLIC COMMUNION
(RMR-ECC)

SUPPORT US

Tax-deductible donations can be

  • mailed directly to the RMR-ECC Treasurer,

  • made directly to one of our churches in-person or through their websites,

  • or electronically on our donate page.

ADDRESSES

RMR-ECC Bishop's Office

10500 Grant Drive

Northglenn CO  80233

​

RMR-ECC Treasurer

11951 Ridgeview Ln
Parker, CO 80138-7140

CONTACT US

For Regional inquiries, email

Bishop Kae Madden

 

For individual parish communications, please contact the specific church and ask to be added to their email list.

​

You can also reach us through our regional and individual Facebook pages.

  • Facebook

© 2035 by HARMONY. Powered and secured by Wix.

bottom of page